Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 5月 12, 2006

A brianc story - Stingy Univeristy~

My inbox was jammed again by the school debt-hunters. Apparently I still owned the school's library some overdue charges for 3 books I borrowed during those days doing my final year report. Well, they even gave me a big "WARNING" sign threatening me if I don't pay up, I wouldn't be allowed to step into the convocational hall + receiving my scroll.... Now it doesn't appear they this fierce when they wanted us to donate some money to the school, naming it " The 2006 Class Gift" kind of thingy~ Oh goosssh, I simply cannot believe those system in my school~
.
.
So, I had to reschedule my appointments and head back school next week just to pay up the CHARGES they charged me, amounting to a GREAT sum of S$1.50 only.....
.
.
Now now, I haven't even complained about the stupid allocation that the school had played a joke on me! They allocated 2 students, at the same time, same venue but with just one screen to present their FYP!!! Darm it, and made me worried like ants on a hot pan looking for free rooms.... + with a decent workable projector! In end, I had to settle for a lousy one instead..... Ohhhhh, life just ain't a fair playing ground..... To live, learn the tricks and adapt fast~
.
.
Stupid stupid school...........

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter