Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 4月 20, 2006

布莱恩 说: University Life (Final Chapter)

The time was 4pm sharp and the annoucement came right across the hall, "Please stop writing! & staple all related scripts together and wait for the ~" Putting down my lucky pen and glaring around, its suddenly been clear that the time is really up, this final paper marks the end of my 3 years in Nanyang Technological University (NTU). As much as I would like to mention, time really flies~
.
.
With a little bit of gratitude that my student years were finally over now, there's been more of an insecure plus lost kind of feeling messing around in my mind. Don't anyone just hate the moment of phase changes in LIFE? Well, we change the ways we dress, speak, eat, move and even the way of treating people everytime at some particular stages in our life... Sometime like when we moved from junior school to high school and later moving to a colleage or university.... We like to change our hairstyles, the friends we mixed around too.... Finally now, I got to learn to adjust my lifestyle to a working WORLD~ And wonder how this new phase will turn out to be? Will a life-long dream of mine be fufilled? God knows~
.
.
Before I step into this vast world of unknowns, I would like to send some thanks to some of my special friends, although I'm not sure if they can get a chance to see this but I still wish to send me full blessing to them!!!
.
.
To Polys:
Wenguang - Just one word to give you. Bro once, Bro forever~ Remember me!!!
BG - We trailed back far bro, eversince Shuqun times... U know what I meant. Stay happy!!!
Junming - What can I say, since Shuqun, Poly to Uni. I know u for decades already. All best!!!
Bernice - The first female poly lady I met in ntu. Have more faith in LIFE, trust me!!!
Alan - Poly to BMT to Unit to ntu I always bump into u, say maybe work too! hahaha!!!
Helena - I can never survive IA without your partner Girl, all the wonderful luck in life for u!!!
Thomas - Wise and always.... Hope u can get what u want in life and bless lot!
Clarence - Stop getting more skinny, hahaha eat more and U have a big dream. All best too!!!
Pero - Feed more to clarence and hope when u both married do invite ME!!!
April - MY ALL TIME fav. cannon ball~
Javier - Get married must remember to invite ME ME ME~ Stay cheeky...
Weeyong - From mepc I get to know you more... We share the same views on chiobu all times!!!
Joson - From HRM, I finally get a chance to speak to you more, all best in life!!!
Nick - We met in poly, then lost contact... We met in NTU, then sheldom chat... But I rem u!!!
Sauhua - The most hardworking dude I seen in ntu! but must be more confident!!! u steady 1!!!
George - Come on! u r a talent in disguise.... U got more than what it takes to take over e world!
Yanping - also after HRM, i got to know you more... hehehehe
Pauline - See u around at BUGIS~
Xiaoyun - I kind of never seen u for a long long time, but stay smart and beautiful always!!!
Jinbao - wonder if u had realize, we never once eat together hahaha..... hope steamboat will do!
xuefen - never speak to much during these years.... but u r my friend and i never forget.
Ken - stylo smart fellow, is he returning to hk after that?
Daniel - sheldom speak to him too.... what a waste~
Tzeliang - GENTLEMAN, too bad he left aus to study or else we b better friends, cheers!!!
baolin - a very gentle pleasant girl.....
rachel - all best best in future~~~ yeh yeh
Naizhu - someone ain't that easy to open up to ppl..... hehehe, but learn to relax~
.
.
.
To JCs friends:
Pamela - aka the sun, seems sooo tough outside but inside very gentle... Married must invite hor
Rongshan - aka earth, with all the motherly love to spare~ dun get too round, hehehe~
Ying ling - aka moon, a pretty skinny girl and a sexy voice over the phone.... hmmm~
xiaoping - FAITH~ must have it ok? To be frank I think u r a really great girl....
Brian chew - big daddy man..... this is one good chap....
waimun - remember our yearly marathon run!
Kit - hope to see u too in the marathon participation....
liting - smart and know martial arts.... OMG and also pretty~
Cheryl - the most beautiful tamil girl in whole of SME...
yongqiang - cute guy u know.... + smart
qiusheng - friendliest guy so far among the jcs...
agnes - back-packers RULEssss~
Patricia - not too familar with u, but all best to u in future!
.
.
.
Blessing to all

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter