Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 5月 06, 2006

布莱恩 说: Progress Package?

I have a great plan to deal with the recent "Progress Package", and thats simply to save it all up. Well, apparently things ain't moving along with the plan. "Hey mister, your cassette is darm loose & its matter of time the whole thing crashes!" came a message from my bike mechanic. Most unwilling but left with no other choices, I had to agree to a $45 change of cassette, which was on top of the servicing charge of $50! There goes~
.
"Blaggg Pobbb~" came another sound the night after the intensive training and I was pedalling like a crazy man on the middle of the road with my crank spinning like no man's business. I managed to hold my balance and took a peep down to my legs. ARrrrh, my chains are goNE!!! It snapped at the junction and was laying about 10m away from my sight. I unclip my feets off the pedals and ran across the road to fetch it up. Oh god, I just serviced it! But not to blame since my chains are pretty low-end, I'm more grateful I'm still in one good piece the moment it snapped~ The only challenging part left is to hand-in-hand walk with my bike home, which cost me additional 1hr.....
.
The next day right after work, I pushed all the way to the mechanic and got it fixed with a kind charge of $26. Well, back to the ride I supposed.....
.
One wedding dinner is on the way, whereby chinese AngBao is a muz with >$50 and following my another half's birthday feast and present, and the Taipei trip spendings...... Urrrrrrrh!!!
.
Part-timing in the school lab was indeed a great help to the situation, and most importantly hope I will be blessed to find a wonderful job with wonderful people......

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter