Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 4月 27, 2006

Brian aka 布莱恩 说: Just a week after graduation

The week had been pretty monotonous with myself helping out in the school lab, well of cos the helpings came with a decent service allowance of 6 bucks an hour. The part-timing simply called for a brianless routine in clearing up those mess created by the previous fyp students. Beakers here and unwanted samples there and almost dirty bottles everywhere. Then came a more challenging task when one of the senior tech asked me to put together his logistic list.... Weeee~ thats tons of chemicals laying right there for me to sort out. Just as I though this could maybe take me for some time, another interesting task came along....
.
.
The chef-tech dumped me a safety manual about 50++ pages thick and asked me to read through. "For what?" I said to myself, and later realized that he actually wanted me to set a safety quiz for those year (1) undergrads..... HeeHee, thats was fun!!! I managed to wrapped up the most difficult (True / False) questions in the world and some multiple questions.... Am I being too mean, well, now then I understand how "shiok" is to set mean questions and see those blur* faces when the students took them....
.
.
Hmmm, life after graduation? It can take a short break of 4 months since I'm heading back to the Army to finish the remaining service. Thus everything and anything comes later pals...
.
.
In meantime, looking forward to tomorrow steamboat buffet + a close friend's wedding + FYP presentation + Tour de Taipei..................... + my dear's birthday coming right up and she's aiming at a really good deal of stuffs.............. sickening yeah~~~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter