Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 5月 01, 2006

布莱恩 说: My legs are total numb~~~

The mind told me to keep it going but those legs just would agree with the mental order. I started put off the idea of the excess weights I carried on myself since I'm the heaviest guy in the team, and blamed it more to my bad pedaling skills and stamina I had... Seeing the riders infront with the same rpm, I simply cannot figured out another better reason why in the hell I couldn't catch up with them. Puzzled to a point which I couldn't stand it anymore, I decided to ask one of my better rider himself aka also my cycling buddy. The tips were here and there but for the least I knew was my stamina is the most crucial factors!!! They had been riding for a regular period of time and never once lower their ride standard, well.... perhaps that day when they had to slow down abit just to make sure I'm in their view. HaHaHa~ Seems like the prata egg + one plain + one hot tea for my breakfast appeared abit too much for the ride then~
.
.
Wooooh~ I enjoyed my time very much as I managed to complete the entire course, just some speed problem to work on now that is. The short rest over at the goat farm was fantastic and we brought an expensive bottle of the goat's milk to share... Well, right after that was a challenging stretch of road off LCK. Drafting was in the mind of the team, and I was fighting hard to keep the wheels turning! 35 to 30 to 28 to....... Oh gosh~ the wheels ain't turning at the rpm they should..... darm it, I slowed down!
.
.
YES! Finallly I reached the pit-stop of the day when we spend some good time over lunch. They found out my seatpost was just too short to extend more and today I'm getting one from kelvin, hehehe.... The bike needed a over-hual, and today is the day for it. Servicing is in view again~~~
.
.
No more lifts for me and its stairs I shall defeat!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter