Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 4月 15, 2006

布莱恩 说: The Get Back!!!

NEVER, and I really meant NEVER once mess around with woman(unless they don't know who did it & of cos not appearing as a suspect too), for especially old ones or your ending will most probably tune up to be the same as mine!!!!
.
.
Alot of friends know my family got two HDB flats, while one for my grandparents and the other for us. But for most of the day, my grands' will be moving around on my side of the apartment rather than their's.... Probably wish to spend more time with the younger generations BUT thats when the problems slip in. Their daily routine starts from 2AM in the morning, yes yes thats right as most old folks couldn't sleep much and stretches to the next day around 8PM plus then they went to bed.Well, they were Orchid (the flower) farm owner once so waking up darm early in the morning is in their blood for quite a long time. Noises is something which you will expect of at the begining of 2AM plus plus since they're bright awake but years past and gradually all of us get the use of it.
.
.
OK OK, now into the topic folks.... Oldies often have a wide differences of lifestyle habits as we do, the issue on on-ing fans, aircons, too many lights and even to the use of tissue papers they have to comment on it and often than not, we end up to be blamed.
.
.
On Monday, my fridge got this mango syrup (which my grandma brought), something you need to dilute with water prior to drinking yeah. When me and my sis were enjoying much of it, it soon end up with just a little bit left in the bottle.... The next evening when we went back to the fridge for the mango syrup, I took the bottle out and "wooooah, its heavy" Before I think its a new bottle, well not loh.... some people added water into the bottle and the diluting skills sucks big time as the whole jucie inside appears gel-like and disggusted~ Comes a voice from my back "drink drink lah, can drink one" - from my grandma.... YES, the person hidden behind the water adding definatelty got to be her!!!!!!! She has always been the most "kinda of disturbing" character in the family and even my grandpa complains too....... She always add water to finishing washing detergents, shampoo, facial cream and now our MANGO SYRUP!!!!! you know if those left alittle bit more stuff can use a bit more times, but once water is added, GONE!!!! OMG!!!!
.
.
So I turned around asking who added, no once confess although we knew who did it. While she kept saying its drinkable.... I suggested to pour her one cup, yet she say she dun drink this kind of stuffs.... SO i kept asking who did it , and finally she said somethings like this "MUST be your grandpa lahhh, he always did this"..... Diaoooooo~ Says who?
.
.
The night came and when my mom got to know this, she dump the bottle away straight down the bin. HAHAHA, the next day my grandma cannot find the bottle and started to aim me at all sort of things i do for the next few days.... Basically she dun believe anyone can finish the drink in one night so she assume I (ME) threw it away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooo, its my MOM!!!!
TO BE CONTINUED.......

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter