Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 4月 19, 2006

布莱恩 说: How I spend a day-off~

Many friends know me as someone who always do cycling for almost all the days when I'm free, but today I'm kind of sharing another stuff I enjoy doing beside the usual date with my bike. Maybe somedays when you're free & you might wish to try...
.
.
My another usual hangout is well none other than hanging out at Orchard rd, the Kinokuniya bookstore. For a very simple reason I can give is I get to flip through many many kinds or styles of books on every visits. Although I rarely purchase books on every trips made down there, I do enjoy the time spent and it could just stretch through hours before I'm willing to leave. And Jill will be pissed off to my book-fliping cum reading stamina...
.
.
The place is well-deco, air-conditioned, sometimes with some nice music going on but best of all, the books. I usually started off with the new books section or the best-sellers... They may range from all sorts of catagories. I read books on cooking & dinning, business related books and even history. I enjoy alot on travelling books or magazines that feature beautiful places in the world, and never forgetting the biking magazine on the mag- shelfs. Comic always comes last as many of them are wrap up... But recently I explore more to the chinese writing corner as some books are really fantastic. They can be on life enrichment, personal bios, beauty maintainance and the lists keep going on and on~
.
.
The reader digest articles never once fail to bore me, the unique display of those dino eggs and models appeals to me and even down to those funny Tarot cards available for people who believe in them. Fengshui book and those other religion ones often keeping me amazed too! Strolling down the bookstore is just an relaxing and fufilling thing to spend a day-off... So far no rude people there nor noisy kids chasing around, well except the comic sections, but overall I'm cool with it.
.
.
The best thing is everytime I step out of that place, I felt like going around the world one time, plus being to the past and perhaps sometimes to the future world... So folks, got time can visit that place to and I garanteed that there's sure at least one stuff that capture you!
.
.
(Thus, there's actually something else I do mah beside cycling only~ HAHAHA)

2 Comments:

Blogger SHELTONSFAMILY said...

Nice blog, Just happened to be searching around and stumbled onto it.
Good work keep it up.

12:42 上午  
Blogger BRIANC said...

Hi,

Thank u so much~

10:07 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter