Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 5月 14, 2006

A brianc story - Just a passing day...

I woke up this morning with the sky drawing up a dark blue curtain over my little window. Just for a moment I though to myself it must be one of those sleepless nights where I couldn't fall asleep & waking up in the middle of the sleep-time. But just when I held up my handphone to read the time, it gracefully lighten up '11.30am'..... Yaawwwwn~ and I slowly stood up from my bed, placing all those pillows away from me praying hard my mom will not dashed in my room and starts her nag.
.
I walked into the living room, and no one was there, hmmmm... Suddenly came a series thunders and rain drops began to fall hitting onto my window-screens. Ahhhh, its another day in the daze but the cool brezzy weather indeed made a perfect way to be awken to in this small tropical island of Sing@pore. There's been this strange hot and humid weather strolling its way on this small island where I stayed, and well been familiar with all this changes after 25 years of residence here, it never once failed to irritate me.... It just gets from hot to hotter and to even more hotter. This is always the weakest period of me in the year where I easily fall sick~
.
Reading the newspaper and pressing the channels on the tv turns out to be the daily routine these few days for me. "Am I turning into a old man?" I though for a second.... Hahaha!!! Isn't it nice to sit back and relax for a moment in this cool wet morning........
.
The rain held its ritual of showering all the way to noon, and been kind of laze I decided to just settle my lunch with a delicancy of all man's best instant noodles + a cup of 3-in-1 coffee. Oh yes, an egg was added to the noodles as well...... I almost forgot the way how I spent the noon to night time but while I'm writing this blog post, the tv showed a taiwan reality show featuring sexxy girls (no nudity) dancing~ Another version of " do u think u can dance???" from the states.... Been really distracted by the show, I decided to end the blogging this instant and maybe join my grandma back in the living room. Oldies really appreicate youngs to sit with them and listen ( no matter if u really understand what they are telling u)...
.
Signing off~ Briancccccccccccccccccccccccccc

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter