Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 6月 29, 2006

Excuse me Auntie~ Not Sooo much... hehehe

"Auntie auntie, not sooo much please" I shouted over to the stall auntie with a small grin on my face.

For a moment I was even amazed of myself into saying such words, I had called a 'stop' to the noodles on my plate! I just finished a great morning run with some of my camp-mates, and shiok it was... After a good cool down & a cold shower, a few of us decided to tuck in some breakfast at the camp's only canteen. I managed to even convinced the people that jogging before breakfast is a GOOD way to burn the fats.

.......................... 6 pacts in no tiMe~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter