Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 6月 05, 2006

@ bRiAn's : What a day....

6AM!!!!!!!!!! Brush teeth, wash face, wear my no.4, wear the boots & leave the house. As everyone was wondering, yeah right today is first day reporting back camp. Geezzz, take it at your strike Brian I told myself for every steps I took since I left my house door. Hooommmmm~

Called Allan, alamak he went report sick... I also feel sick, no breakfast and wondered if the canteen still there? Got myself a plate of fried mee with an egg. Yawwwnnnn~ Spoke with S1, ganna posted to Orderly be clerk! Hohoho, not too bad for day one but felt like wasting life meaninglessly~ New ord 17 Oct, seems that near but felt that far~ Worried here and worried there yet can't figure out what the hack to worry about???

Seems so lost & fear the future
NS 1st and think rest later
Oldest of all, lucky still got Allan
Now just pray hard for bad days to over
Coming along with all the good days!
& $$$ come rolling over
Life is still plenty of hopes
Just keep my fingers crossed for these few mths
ORD leh hunt for job,
Hope my 2nd lower could get me a job
A job that not only pays well,
but somewhere i can truly enjoy
How abt winning TOTO,
Kick bac the sofa and enjoy the dayz?
Bless me with happiness with the rest of my dayz~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter