Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 6月 19, 2006

@ bRiAn's : The wet morning, brother~

The clouds gathered and soon rain began falling down from the sky, the fine water droplets falling on my window panels soon turned noiser and noiser as the rain grew heavier. "Oh what a morning" thought to myself, still semi-awake laying under my blanket on the bed.

How I wish the time will pause for just alittle moment to catch my sleepless night. The newly air-conditioner system had failed us during the middle of the night and had woke everyone from their beautiful dreams. People went to the living room and gathered over the couch, each and everyone of my family members sitting down with a despair look on one another faces... Knowing nothing about air-conditioners, we simply sat there for almost mere 15 minutes before my mom decided speak~

"Let's all go to bed, switch on the fans & rest well" "Tomorrow we'll get the technicians to come" My mother spoke with a deep voice, probably feeling darn tired out after the long day working. Everyone pick themselves up and off we went, to our rooms.....

Ting Ling Ting Ling !!!!

Wake up, wake up..... Time to head for camp! Urrghhh, dear god had I even caught any sleep?!!? I was tossing around and around and around and around on the bed even since the couch gathering. As much as I wanted to sleep somemore, I knew very well it's time to pull my ass to the bathroom. Just when I opend the door, gasp of cold wind blew onto my face, Coooolzzz~ Windows ain't completely closed, & the winds managed to slip right through it.... I WAS completely AWAKE!

Monday oh Monday, what can I achieved this week...?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter