Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 6月 21, 2006

@ bRiAn's : Be my alumni?

I had already lost counts on the times SP had sent me SPAN. Ooooh yes, SPAN, a simplified word that meant Singapore Polytechnic Alumni News. They have been sending it to remind me nothing else but my age. I left SP when I was about 20, and now I soon turning 25. As I flipped through the pages, I could see the vast changes to the school ever since the last time I saw it! Such improvements and truly I'm proud of them!

Comparing all the schools I attended in the past few years, SP and my secondary school left me the most valuable memories and not because of their facilities and the easy travelling but its because I met TRUE friends during my life there! Although now, time often doesn't allow us to meet up as always easily as before, deep down the heart we still remember the nice memories of the schooling days. And these will always stay in my heart till the day I part this world.

So far alumni is something thats worth promoting, yet but if anyone was to use the name to earn cash just to fill their annual bonus, it makes the entire picture looks dirty! SP and my secondary schools had made me so proud, but I got too disappointed on the other one. The society doesn't allow names calling so I gave it a name "ulu place".

Placing aside the darn organization, what I only treasured most during my stay are the friends I met there! Else other things simply can just call it "sucks" ........

To be frank, if I can tuned back the time.... I will still go to Ulu Place but this time round I will be more vigilant in making my every choice concerning the accademic events!

Last the proudest thing is to know Jill~ PS: (sea god is darn nice to watch)

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter