Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 6月 07, 2006

@ bRiAn's : Geeezzz~

Oppss just got a second lower, nevertheless I'm pretty contented on the overall since eventually I got the very least 2nd class... Army was this far this ok, maybe I'm in the Orderly performing as a clerk. The only task for my presence these few months going to create a alumni website and getting the other minor details settled~

But don't really have the time to chat with Allan, and also dunno why? He's kind of supper sianz mood everytime I see him.... Hope he can get over it soon but anyway he got plenty of leaves to entitle him to escape the NS starting maybe from late August......

S1 was a pretty fine-going dude, whom is only a few months older than me else beside the chief-clerk lady, the rest in the Orderly are younger than ME......

PS: Tune in for my Taiwan trip soon~~~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter