Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 6月 14, 2006

@ bRiAn's : A typical day in camp

I had mastered the art of "making oneself happy" even if situation didn't really called for such feelings. My eyes had stopped looking at the left hand for quite a moment now, and it meant also I had not been looking at my watch for some good hours. Time oh Time~ It's was darn cruel to me.....

Am I compromising to the environment? Or perhaps I learnt to accept my fate, either both it's didn't really matter for these 3 mths was a sure-sure must served stuff. I'm complaining lesser because there's some two new fellows in camp felt similar as I do (It's good to learnt that you are not the worst of all)... Allan on MC the entire week, how can he be away and left me alone in the camp!!! For the least he's the one and only to understand how suckening it can be back there & I truly missed him......

Allan if you are reading this blog post of mine, YOU BETTER RECOVER FAST!!! Remember our teabreak at 3pm and till then we haven't even attended once lohz~

Felt good writing these out MAN!!! Okie dokee, dinner time now!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter