Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 6月 27, 2006

The fAt age


I'm becoming fat!
Recently Mr fatty came over my place & decided to lodge around my belly, hmmm, and it's been months yet Mr fatty had no intention to part me~ Oh right oh right, no funny huh? You know, when one person aged as the years go on, you often find fats are more harder to rid, especially if your diet is always in a mess too...

sob*sob* You caught me there, I'm trying to push the fault to the aging issue. Come on baby, it's intensive DIET regime start-doooo!!! First, cutting down food intake. No more ice kahchang (errh it's actually mashed ice topped with sweet milk and tons of colourants), fried carrot cakes nor tea breaks, etc. Secondly, working out. ooooh~ Experts recommended jogging in the morning before breakfast as it will burn more fats than carbo. But since I'm more less likely to be bright motivated in early morning, I rather do a 35mins jog every 2-3times a week then.

Although its kind of good to jio aka find a friend or two to join in the work out, it's rather difficult since NO ONE will bother jog with me, least if I seek one khakis along the road who might share the passion with me~

Geex~ I must stay fit & strong to take on the challenging future! ;p

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter