Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 6月 18, 2006

@ bRiAn's : If I have a genie lamp

Wow,

"Three wishes just can't seems to be enough for me!" I said to mr Genie. Greed, as one of the seven sins of man have started to spread its effects on me and suddenly I woke up! Darn you or rather darn myself dude, It's just another dream of being on top of this world.

Many times I thought to myself whether I have the capacity to make it big in my lifetime, yet having to spend a nice almost 25 years living as a human being on earth, I still find myself pretty much empty in the sense. I have high expectations in myself, or do I like to compare myself with other people? Especially those born with a silver spoon in mouth kids.

Over the years, I had taught myself if you want something you must give first.... And work hard for the rest and stay smart to maintain my goals.

If I have a real genie lamp, what will I wish for? Or perhaps this year birthday, what should I get for myself?

  1. A watch - Now I only had a digital watch that I brought myself say many years ago, and I wish to own one needle hand one since I never had one before...
  2. A clip-on pedal - my bike clip are so cheapo, I'm using cable ties coupled with super glue to make it stay on... If only I can spend on a new pedals.
  3. Sunglass - Oooh, I never had a sunglass in life.... Should I spend some money on one?

Hmmm, above are all my wishes for this year birthday to get for myself..... Still need couple of savings to do..... Praying hard to find a good job after NS too


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter