Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 12月 17, 2006

I woke up this morning thinking whether to jog or cycle, but eventually dear sky made a call for me. After brushing my teeth and heading back to my room, a series of thunders roam across the sky, and soon after that sky waters started dripping down.

Not too bad for an early sunday morning, nice cool windy but the world just seems abit dark for a moment. And I find this moment rather comforting for awhile and all the week's stress getting away~ Almost too comforting and relaxing that I didn't felt disappointed that this rain stopped me from stepping out. What can I say? "I just took a little time to calm down & relax" Well, sometimes doing nothing is the best thing to do to relax....

Ahhh, perhaps this is the feelings of Xmas... Its always about coming to another year end, and while looking back we often will ask ourselves how did this year went? Did it go the way we intend it to at the start of the year or maybe less fortunate?

I asked myself these types of questions every now and then, I just hate the feelings and thoughs of not experiencing anything in my life!

I looked back and found these experiences of mine I wish to share~

Year 2006

  1. Graduated.
  2. Got a job.
  3. Finish my NS.
  4. Brought a new bike.
  5. Ran 21.1km.
  6. Ran RealRun at Sentosa.
  7. Know alot new friends.
  8. Travelling to Taipei.
  9. Still blogging.
  10. Together with her.




0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter