Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 12月 10, 2006

A beautiful weekend


Just before the indians come back next week, I better enjoy myself wholesomely now else often then not weekends will be burn. The sun is shining bright while most people will still be nauhing on their beds, I had already getting ready for the excursion!

Its been awhile since I visited the nature near my stay. I almost forgot the smell, the views and the tiny and strange animals living in them. I picked up my mountain bike, prepared enough water and off I hit the trails of the forgotten nature path~

What you see above is the Bt Batok nature reserve. For those staying in the west I presume you have all visited this place. But those staying else where... This is one good hangout for a early morning stroll around. The air is fresh cool while gentle winds blowing at your faces.

Ok, for me still sweat alot due to the long long climb up the slope! Want to have a feel of how slope the slope is, try is out yourself someday.... If you wish for more challenge, take the slope on a bike~


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter