Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 11月 30, 2006

Beautiful blue shiny Honda Jazz~ One of the many fantastic car park in my office area, and what makes this super eye catching for me is it belongs to a dude same age as me, graduated from the same place I do & surprisely he can afford himself a CAR now....

Yes at this age!!! No no the car brought by his dad, mom or some sugar mummies, it's purely self-own. Envy till tip top I can say, and at the same time drives in the spirit of working not only hard but smart enough to own one of this boy's toy too myself...

Coming soon if everything goes the way as it goes, future in my hands! Although car is never fail a heavy hit to anybody's pocket but just imagine the personal enjoyments it can bring~ The time it can save you from waiting for buses, trains, taxis... Fastest way, 4D, TOTO or strolling along a street and pick up a suitcase pack with tons of $$$~

HAHAHA~ Dreaming again have I?





0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter