Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 11月 29, 2006

How hard to earn one's keeps...

Ever since working, then I truly experience how hard it is to earn one's keeps. I think its the matter of fact that many things standing ahead are all so troublesome issues, without much help I think and almost all those are to be solve by no one but myself.

Debt is all around us! From studying loans, car loans, housing loans, handphone bills to even sometimes your spouse's one you have to carry it onto your shoulders. Without supprotive parents and spouse, life can really SUCKS!

Just look at me at the environment, stuffs like hell to earn my keeps....




0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter