Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 12月 07, 2006

Standard Chartered Run 2006

Yes! The big run event of the year for me is finally over and am I not proud of finishing the entire journey? This year we have a much larger bunch running off together in the same category and weeeee all made it to the end!


I gracefully ran in with a time of 2hrs 42 mins, well a pretty decent timing with first time atempting it. The last few km was truly a torment for my legs putting me into great pain endurance as my cramp on my right thigh kicked in~ I held on to my teeths and pull it all way to the crowds cheering, music blasting, chio bu clapping & smiling finishing line.

Next year, we going accomplish the 42.195......




0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter