Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 7月 28, 2006

Post-Convocation hours~

I'm so beat after the long day... It was a happy day for me but just the moment when I was leaving the celebration hall, I gently took a minute of silence to reflect the past hours during my days in the university. Well to be frank, I kind of miss schooling days now...

I promise to update the day photos in near to date, today darn tired~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter