Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 7月 25, 2006

Give, Give Give...... & somemore I give

I'm never deem to be a perfect man nor I believe any man in this world is perfect. When in a relationship, it's even more difficult to achieve perfect because there's never once fair play in it. One often cannot say I'm giving my 97.5% of love today so tomorrow you have to return the same amount to me. So in many times, we give and take, and because we accomodate to each other needs and recognize their interests and their stance, relationship then last for long long time.....

I'm always a accomodating person when it comes to relationship, I give more and perhaps it might seems like I'm always the 'playing good' guy, I also really and sheldom denied that I do need to take too. Giving too much made me realize that I slowly lose the ability to stand up for my stance or point of view. And slowly I felt like nobody infront of the mass with my voice only heard when I agree to someone else's idea.....

Nobody ever once wonder why I'm doing this or why I'm doing that. And because of my accomodating personality, sheldom will people actually pay attention nor stand in my shoes to realize me. I do not say people ain't giving me the respect yet I find it hard to share my passion with the rest, especially my loved ones!

My friends find it hard wondering why I'm asking them to join the marathon run, and I even have people coming up telling me they should be paid to run for the marathon(dud, which is suppose to be charity), I spend hard time approaching and asking them yet no one once appreciate. I always offer a listening ear to those in needs or accompany those who need me, yet no one is there when I need one... Busy might be, Not interested might be, Dunno how to might be.................

I'm doing things I like, no one ever ask about it..... When they asked, people look at me strangly wondering why I'm so into it.... Appreciation nahhhh~ Just know who am I please for I'm the one always accomodating to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:36 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter