Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 7月 22, 2006



(Picture from BBC SPORT)

This morning was supposed to be another usual saturday of my life, and the first thing waking up was to refresh the webpage on my laptop to see the latest updates on TDF. While browsing through the pages, I accidentally spotted a bold sentence saying "Ullrich FIRED from T-MOBILE".

ARGHHHHHH~

Although its a expected decision from the start eversince I knew he's suspended from TDF'06 earlier on, I didn't expect the final outcome to be this fast released. Gone was his carrer and what more can make this time round TDF more boring. Armstrong's happy retirement and focusing on the marathon, Basso's absence too and Ullrich ganna FIRED big-time in the ass!!!

All left was some errr Landis (I always find his face abit cheeky~ Dunno Y too???)... Oscar Pereiro, the one still happily in yellow, HEY I'm starting to love Pinarello bikes!!! -----> Landis on the RIGHT, hehe cheeky looking yeah?

Seems like I do really enjoy the time at home! Especially it fits into the TDF period, anyway its also a fine time to get organize those "finding a jobby" stuffs and be more proactive in actually start looking for my potential employer than lazing around in camp~

Next week blogging will bring you'll to more ON my 'CONVOCATION' yeeepee graduation on the way~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter