Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 7月 24, 2006



Yes, the TDF went to the Americans!!! So cheeky face make it to the end and I'm truly happy for him. Maybe this proves one thing, it really doesn't matter you are riding on a million-dollar design bike or wearing the most aerodynamic clothings, all it boils down to is individual's talents and skills......


sigh** When can I ever own my full carbon road bike?

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

In 1986 a bunch of friends from work invited me to go on a ride with them. I had just purchased a Schwinn which weighed 30+ pounds; when I rrived at the start point in my t-shirt and tennis shoes I took my bike out of the back of my truck and set the kick-stand. Ten faces all in their riding garb and their euro bikes stood their looking at me like, what?! Three weeks later in my first century race, the Hotter n' Hell 100, I was the first and only one to finish that race out of the ten and in 4:35:00. I did purchase a pair of bike pants and took off the kick stand, so I did ok.

12:40 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter