Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 7月 24, 2006

Anyone joining me?

Hey to all my friends out there, I got these two run events on hand that I'm signing up for it. But I'm hoping to seek my friends or perhaps interested parties to join me for the run together.... Please check below:

1) The REAL RUN
Organizer: New Balance
Date: 20th Aug / 7.30am / Sentosa
Run Route: 3 different terrains vary road, sand & forest trail
Cost: SGD25 (With race tee, arm pouch & goodies bag)
Link: http://realrun.sg/events.html


2) The Standard Chartered Run 2006
Oragnizer: Std Chartered
Date: 3rd Dec / Padang City Hall MRT
Run Route: 21km half marathon or Full marathon
Cost: $38(HM), $42(FM) before 31st Aug (Free tee, shoe bag, medals, cert.....)
Link: http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/race/?sec=203&ssec=550



Well, since I know many of my friends ain't no marathon runners so I'm ok to make new friends for these events. Interested do let me know via: brian.cwk@gmail.com

Tks~

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:02 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:12 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:26 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter