Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 7月 20, 2006

.....& my sisters were so OUT to spike ME


My sisters were having fried mee goreng, spicy chicken wings, and a good looking bowl of thai-style tomyam soup. Passing by the dining table, I watched with great temptation yet suddenly, a flash back showing just what my previous diet was. Well, simply a diet that ended me up on a operating table at the hospital.

I had been always having spicy, fried food for almost all my meals, and never fogetting adding alot of chilli into it. The food did once taste nice but it was damaging my entire health! My intestines just couldn't take it anymore and made me ganna fistula~

It's always when something bad hits you, one then realize how important health can be! I'm ain't touching a single drop of chilli sauce nor fried stuffs for about a week now and despite the pain still persitantly occuring at the bottom, everything else seems just more fine.... Hahaha, especially when I visit the toilet.

Having proper healthy meals for everyday IS IMPORTANT! (maybe a meal a day with some un-healthy ones is okie)

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter