Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 7月 19, 2006

Home Alone

Today waking up and indeed the pain was much more relieved than the past 2 days.....

Nobody's at home. And flipping and flopping through my kitchen, there nothing left except packs of instants noodles. Hmmm, putting away the spicy ones & I'm left only with some instant dry noodles (I'm ain't putting the chilli in). Nevertheless, a cup of warm milo makes the menu perfect~


After these 3 days of torment, the other difficult thing I got to get used to beside sitting in a awakard position, which helps relieve butt pain..... I still have to learn accepting the speed I move around. Hmmm, with less than 10 steps per minutes, I'm truly making great progress than the 1st day.... Keep it up dude!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter