Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 7月 18, 2006

My 1st Opt, PAIN like never~

"Mr Chong, can I checked with you your IC number & the operations you're having now?"

"Errrr, my IC is S81262............"

"Heelooo Mr Chong, the oepration is finished. How're you feeling?"



Woah, I thought just a moment ago I was reading out my IC number and the next moment I felt like awaking from nowhere. I was laying flat on a moving bed, feeling be moved around and the couples of doors opening and closing as I moved. Darn, my eyes are so heavy but still manage to felt the people around me. I PASSED OUT......

"oui boy, how you feeling?" my mom spoke with a gentle voice & somehow it just managed to call me awake. I looked left & I looked right,
my hands are all tab~ Ouch!!! I can now felt the PAIN in the butt.....

I was hungry and the nice nurse brought me some milo & biscuits... Was't feeling much like munching the hard biscuits, I gave almost half to mom.

When it was time to leave the NUH, I was completely shock by the PAIN in the wound!!! Such pain that render you from walking... And while almost reaching the taxi stand, SUDDEN black-out.... I struggled to the sofa next to me and regain my sights.... My mom so freek out! And no problem, I survived!
As all been wondering how this blog is entered? Laying on my bed flat with butt facing the sky and then type!

Oh butt, get well soon ;p

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter