Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 5月 19, 2006

bRianC's TaLe: An ice mountain please?

" Anything you need?" my mom shouted way from the doorstep as she left for the mart.

" Just get me a HUGE ice mountain that's good enough to chill the room down!!!" I cried back, with only one towel wrapping around my belly. Sounded desparate? Well, the weather here is really making a killing, and for me living right on the top-est apartment in the block, I'm the most nearest to the MIGHTY sun!

The fan is doing itz best to deliver wind yet only hot gasp of hot air that's being pumped out~ Orange curtains in my room turned my pit into a temporary desert of middle east look-alike~ And me blogging half-naked was indeed the best way to spend a restless warmy noon away~

Gosssh.... Anyone wish to make a switch of stay? Say someone from Alaska or even the some cold countries people who experienced enough coldness, seeking for a tropical 100% darm hot + warm place? Come here and I go there~

):[

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter