Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 4月 06, 2006

BRIANC: Shoo~ Shoo~ Disappointments

It's hardly in life anyone will get away without feeling disappointed at somethings, sometimes. But I would have to say if disappointments come straight at you on a continuous basis, that's really freaky aka "sway" (hokkien meaning unlucky)! With so much things going on changing around in my life right now, the least I gotton so far is good luck, while last thing I hope for is more disappointments.... (Guess lady luck didn't got the email I sent her so far, or maybe she's on a vacation, hmmmmm~)
.
.
I'm getting more acceptive to the fact I still need to serve my country after graduating instead of following my peers in searching for jobs. And truly a blessing that the government is sharing some of its money on the peasants. And just when things start to smoothen its way through, I faced another disappointing event yesterday. After receiving the call, I rushed down back school early in the morning to get back my fyp report. Apparently I missed out a few details to the entire thing, but what disappointed me most is hearing :" I doubt you can score an A grade for this although you started off pretty well..." Urrhhhhh Ohhhhhhh Noooooo~
.
.
Come on, its really struck me down imagining with all the efforts that went down this past a year of hard work and I got this sentence.... WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. Its something like bringing the ball to the goal line and you suddenly slip and break your bone. OR hitting onto the green in 2 stokes on a Par5 with hope of an eagle, but ending up a 2 over-Par! But seriously I never once score well under his care; Maths (C), 305 project (B), IA (B) and now fyp report probably............ sobsobsob~
.
.
I'm just not blaming anyone and this is by far the most disappointing thing that happens in year 06. Don't yo just hate '06!!!!???? Never to worry that much, I still got my hands and feets and with the 大长今 spirit in me, giving up is no way! In meantime, let's hope lady luck remeber to check her mailbox for those needy......
.
.
Just want to let every friends know, there ain't no flat road in this world nor is any 100% flat & calm or easygoing life in this world too. Its the contours of the paths that bring out the best in people, well, although sometimes the dark side surface too.... BUT, with all hopes in life and as what NIKE symbol teaches" JUST DO IT"
Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simplicity said...

You Will Never Walk Alone
by Point Of Grace

Along life's road
There will be sunshine and rain
Roses and thorns, laughter and pain
And 'cross the miles
You will face mountains so steep
Deserts so long and valleys so deep
Sometimes the Journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember
I want you to know

You will never walk alone
As long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you all the way
You may feel you're far from home
But home is where He is
And he'll be there down every road
You will never walk alone

The path will wind
And you will find wonders and fears
Labors of love and a few falling tears
Across the years
There will be some twists and turns
Mistakes to make and lessons to learn
Sometimes the journey's gentle
Sometimes the cold winds blow
But I want you to remember where ever you may go

You will never walk alone
As long as you have faith
Jesus will be right beside you

6:17 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter