Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 4月 27, 2007

tIME-oUT wIt My sPARE cASh

I have gotten alittle bit of the spare cash from investing these couple of weeks, and it really felt happy as spending doesn't seems to be that painful anymore...

Well of course this takes alot of efforts in researching, questioning, calculating and courage to take the first step into my trading world~ Not a drop jaw figure though however enough to enjoy one decent meal + alittle tiny present at the end of the day...

Hmmm, special thanks to all those who actually taught me the ropes & being so kind to share their valuable knowledges with me! On my part I promised to keep up with the good work and be able to contribute abit during discussion making a more fruit-ful experiences~

Sign off

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter