Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 4月 15, 2007


Its a long wait into the dusk, Saturday seems to just passed by within an blink of an eye & I started thinking back what have I done for the past few hours of this very short weekend?

As usual, I woke up all fresh to head out for my regular saturday morning ride training. I missed previous week, but still I went off alone riding into NTU the Sunday although my cough was bad... Taking a break at the stadium inside NTU, one just can't help to realize time has really flies!!

So much for last weekend, how about this weekend? I broke my record on flat land time-trial MAX speed!!! A proud 46.6km/hr recorded and also a 45km/hr maintained speed for 10 lamp-posts clocked~ Geeeeeez, was really max-ing it out there this morning wasn't it?

The rest of the noon was spend on more calm activities after all those adrenaline rush in the morning. I finished the letter, read some magazines, catching up with my dwnloaded animes & a good nap............

Dinner was held in town with her, her cousin and her cousin's bf. Ah saturday just passed by and the day just ended with an relaxing blog~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter