Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 4月 08, 2007

When is the last time someone makes you feel important?

I have been wondering on this topic for the couple of weeks, and I still cannot find when is the last time I'm been felt important infront of. Well, perhaps it's been so long that such sense of feelings are gone...

Falling sick makes me feel more vulnerable and one's mind really brings up all those funny unhappiness within one's heart. I am sick, no call.......... As I pondered long into the night of this particular Sunday, I simply couldn't feel more lonelier than ever. Things fade away eventually, and eventually for it to be forgotten~ Before that happens, silence covers the entire space.

I made wrong decisions in life, no body stands beside me... No supports no understandings.... I was reprimended, I kept quiet for as long as the night holds~ I couldn't express my feelings, why? why is it inside, why can't talk?

I did my run alone in the night....... I did my ride alone in the morning........... I had lunch alone in the noon......... Checking my phone again, nothing~

HAHAHAHA~ what a disgrace~~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter