Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 4月 18, 2007

Post me your workstation


Have you ever wonder how you will decorate your workstation even before your first day at work? Simply like where will you place your mug, shall I place a small cushion behind my back, which compartment shall I store my rations, which angle shall my monitor face, and perhaps many more decisions to ponder on.


Today I share with all my workstation, basically naming the pros & cons of where I sit. The one right above is almost a basic floor plan of my department, pretty empty huh? Well you see, being engineers here don't really spend much time hanging around the office. We're always running around the plant. Ok good point no.1, my sit is all about corner and gives a pretty well wide angle view on who's coming and leaving. And probably it might be a pretty stress sit too as you can see the two doors behind are for my bosses! Once they step out, see me liao~

NExt my personal corner, hmmm pretty boring sit huh nothing much but paper documents all over! Well I'm still in the mid-term of revamping this particular spot... hehehe


The one POWER thing about my sit is darn near to toilet. So if I tummy ache I can access to it asap~ Somemore who ever wants to nuah inside there I will know~ Oh yes and all women or mostly all will passby me when they visit toilet. Well I'm also near to pantry too, woah got bad and good la hor.................


1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

how's work? hehe, like tis kinda sitting arrangement? i used to sit in tis way in my ex company, but mine worst, NO PARTITION, so we can see each other face to face loh.. eeekkk.. so uncomfortable, but i've worked for them in tat sitting arrangement for 2 yrs, haiz.. hehe, jiayou, work hard n keep in touch.. =P

8:35 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter