Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 1月 21, 2007


Was taking a cab home on the Saturday morning, the sky's still pretty gloomy for somewhat 2am... The reason why I'm still outside on the road was totally unexpected, I thought the wedding dinner was going to end early but never did I plan for another hangout in town. Well, so there I am awake on the quiet streets of Singapore...

Chijmes was the next door so couple of us decided to chill out there, Cosafe Cafe.... Hmmm if by any chance you pop by there, it definately worth a check out...


......... By the time I woke up on the Sunday, it was already noon. Darn do I hated waking up late, apparently there's just 1/2 day left for relaxing before MONDAY blues kicks in~ I drag her out on one missionary trip down Queensway Shop Cen, the later to IKEA. Was looking for my OAKLEY shades which turn out now targeting at Rudy Project.... Much higher-end product than those normals on the streets.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter