Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期四, 1月 11, 2007

my MC day

Had been feeling weirdly over my tummy for the past few days, and this morning it just struck me so bad I got to stay home avoiding work.... The L.S. was so torturing and was feeling soft and giddy everytime I stood up, urrr~

I got back to sleep after sms my boss and taking some funny-looking medicines my mom stuffed into my mouth, "ah boy ooooh, always sleep so late, see now sick le then you know!!!" screamed my mom at me. Now although as giddy as usual, I still don't get how sleeping late got to do with L.S.?


Just when I was thinking to get one good rest, my mom came knocking in my room at about 10am in the morning waking me UP..... I thought it was another medicine taking but to my sian-ness, it was because the air-con servicing man is coming and I got to wake up to clear the room for the dude...

Just see how messy the room gets, and I typically sat there in the living room with my pillow half asleep and in pain waiting for the aircon man to done with his work....

I spent the day resting and not thinking much about anything else happening in the world.... The day was raining, all the while to night and really makes it a cold day~

Aermmmmm, weekend is coming.... 2 weeks of 2007 had just passed........


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter