Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 1月 07, 2007

Life of a Chiong-er....

It was just any normal night walking back my apartment after a good saturday hangout, nothing was suppose to happen however to the least I knew I'm about to experience a shocking event!

A boy, looked about 16++ was handsomely dressed looking at the second floor. He just managed to got into my sight since he's standing along my way to the lift, THEN suddenly came two sound, Kong kok~ Immediately my eyes drove all the way up and to my SHOCK!!!!

I saw another young lady, dressed in black slender-looking dress standing outside her apartment's window at the second floor (apparently there's a platform outside HDB apartement windows for aircon repair man type)! Her heels had hit the ground was the sound I heard, I looked at the young boy staring back at me... The girls seems to be wanting to jump down from there, and somemore the boy down was ready to hob aka catch her!!! My steps drew me closely to them, and when the girl saw me, she pulled back her right leg which seems like a accidental slipoff~ " Its kinda high, please don't do that...." I said.

The boy ignored and told me he's ready... WHAT E F**K? My steps continued to walk into the lift and by the time I walked back home, I really cannot stand it anymore and turned back downstairs....



The girl & boy was gone............ All left were one angry father putting his head out of the opened window searching despartely for something and another crying mother covering her face weeping.....

Life of one chiongster huh? I wondered what makes the young girl picked up such determination and courage to jump off a almost 4.5 meter high window, is it only just for one night out having FUN? What can she think of when she turned back her head looking back after many years down the road.... What is a family like her's is to not using the door?

Life of a chiongster huh...............?

標籤:

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter