Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 1月 14, 2007

Friday.... Saturday....Sunday.....


Sharing my weekends, and to begin with definately got to kick it off in one of my fav cafe... Daze around the local shopping district was the usual later program since the girl never once gotten sick of shopping... The sky was pretty blue and heavy looking for the past few days & so it was today, and its tears seems never ending flowing down onto Earth, bringing gray to the streets...


Weekends becomes special and mysterious once you break your comfort zone and wonder into the unknown places, this time round I landed myself into some Art Gala inside a hotel Marina Mandarin... A wonderful creative artist that immediately capture my eyes with her works and brought me into her world... Her name was Sandra Lee...


As much as I would like to buy her works, it seems like I may not have the budget to get one... Nevertheless, I gotten down her number and hopefully one day I will be able to re-visit her again...

Dinner was a long drive to the east... Bump into one of the recommended place for having steamboat, but using porridge replaced the soup and wahhhh llaaaaa, what laid infront will be a spectacular porridge steamBoat... We put all sort of stuffs in, fish udon, crab balls, prawns, eggs, lettuces & many many more...



................ And so the day passed off with new discovery added into my world!

標籤:

1 Comments:

Blogger olkgal said...

visit sandra's exhibition now at the marina mandarin. it's really wonderful.

www.sandraleestudio.com/

1:08 下午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter