Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 1月 01, 2007

2007 Finally Here!!!


Are you just grate that you just survived one year, or do you feel full of hopes for the coming year 2007??!! But no matter what, on my side, its definately one fantastic year in 2006 and I will always ways~ remember!

NOW ITS 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fancy countdown, no fancy fireworks, no big spendings.... I pass my 2006 with my blog now! Blogging in the house, and more of the dreams and hopes in this anticipating 2007! I welcomed 2007 with a bigger heart and of course bigger dreams..... larvish lifestyle here I come!!!!!!!!

I wish for more new experiences in life, meet with more people living in this world, accomplish more great things , many many more and last but no least, most importantly of all is to stay healthy and charming~~~~~

++ Wishing all my friends best of everything in anything you'll do & ENJOY 2007 with a brighter, bigger, beautiful HEART!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

標籤:

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter