Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 1月 10, 2007

Yawnnnn.....

I am making my life into some routine. Hmmm, and I almost can closed one eye and carry out the similar procedures day in & day out. Routine makes our life more predictable, stable and slightly maybe more comfortable, e.g. waking up in the morning at the same hour, taking the same sit on the bus or train, eating at the same table for lunch or even going into the same toilet everyday in office.

And during the weekends, I always feel a huge urge to break free from such routine! Visit some places not yet seen for myself in S'pore, spending some money on some fancy-ful things spotted on the streets ( provided don't eat grass later), or perhaps even do some cooking inhouse~

Here are some of the exciting things I yet to try and WISH to try:
  1. Cook one proper dinner for my family.
  2. Street perform along Orchard Rd.
  3. Visit my Polytechnic after 6 years since I left.
  4. Fly a kite at Marina South.
  5. Feeding a cat at my neighbourhood.
  6. Find a see-saw and play it.
  7. Sign my name at the Merlion.
  8. Book a chalet and sleep one night.
  9. Bowling.
  10. Play Monopoly with my best friends.




0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter