Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 1月 23, 2007

Up to u lah~

Above is the link to sign up for NVM (National Vertical Marathon 07), the event proudly organized by NTU. It will be held at Republic Plaza, running up 60 floors and cost SGD18. You will also get goodie bag and race tee at the end of everything and also small carnival around the building area~

Ok lah, done my part... Too tired to message or call anyone more when no one actually reply me or call me back, sibei feeling let down... Maybe I target wrong crowd, hai~ ok la, better wake up my idea from here onwards...

Not blaming anyone here or there or anywhere. Just some people don't get it, I'm jio-ing and some really take advantage of it. Ask me print form, take form to the person, get the details and sign and pay first, take to NTU, pay.... etc on and on....

Give up lah.... I go myself!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter