Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期五, 12月 22, 2006

Shopping for Sport Rims~ Woooh Arhhhh~

Hi Friends!!!

I'm doing my business in Home Renovation, well together with friends of course... Please do consider me at anytime you needed one!

Give us a chance to design your dream home


..............................


Quick stop after lunch to Stamford to take a quick look at all the goodies pack in store! Yiipee, when can I get one for my Suzuki Swift? Barging into the store was a terrible mistake! See no buy is really a torment for me and afew of my khakis colleages. Oh boy guess we really needed one fortune god type santa to grant us all our wishes in that store!!!












oh Oh wait wait, what can I simply say? Just look at the store! Can the boss just come to me and say: "Brian, Go ahead and pick whatever you want!"...... HAHAHA~

My swift will be a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter