Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期六, 10月 07, 2006

Work Week's Weekends....

I felt I gained pretty lot today even I was called back to work to almost the whole day and gets no pay but just one day-off by our senior vice-president. While some may find working OT may be a dampering moment, well I sometimes do agree but while looking on the other side, I had those times to mingle with the other colleages, know the job better as whole & realized many other culture of my new work place.

Leaving at almost near 5pm, I was lucky enough to take taxi back home which was claimable too... Later I went over to Simei meeting my girl, and we zoom off to a BBQ session organized by one of her mom's khakis. Frankly, the haze is really torturing enough and standing any near a BBQ pit makes it double worse! But for the food, I merely hack it~

BBQ foods ain't just my cup of tea, maybe its the haze thats disturbing the scene. Smoke seems to appear from everywhere along the beach, while if the weather's going be cold enough, it will very much makes me feel in Genting... HAHA~

Gelare is our next stop for some chilling tasty cold FOOD.... Take a peek below, a place along upper east coast rd.... Pretty much a nice hang out!


0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter