Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 10月 02, 2006

Day One Work

Many "Gan Jiong" thoughs running through the mind, which made me rather hard to fall asleep the night before my very first day at work. The day had been long awaited yet there's this kind of weird feelings running through, oh am I behaving lazy. Not really, I sat down for a moment thinking, its just the feeling of leaving a protected compound & stepping into another unfamiliar zone that made me aka aka once more.....

Having to spend the efforts to show one's significance in a work place is taxing. But its just my first day, am I too rush to set such a high demand upon myself? Double the intense when ah gong still in the ward, behaving like he doesn't wish to walk anymore whereby he's just faking most of it out... While visiting him in his ward really put a toll on dad! Ah gong, ah gong, when will he ever walk again?

Well, it's part of life that things are rougher than other normal days... Keeping a positive mindset is the only thing to do right now. Besides, I'm the eldest here liao~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter