Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期二, 9月 26, 2006

When you are done posing and gotten snapped by the photographer at BROADWAY, the place where I took my graduation photo with my family somewhere in Serangoon... It's a must to visit the place behind me which was just a few blocks away from the studio!

611 is the name of the shop, selling one of the most famous Tau Sar Piah around on this island. Favours comes in salted, roasted, sweet and their new creation, the green tea taste.

Jumping out of the car with 20 dollars from mum, my sister & I packaged two huge boxes of each salted and Penang-style favours... Come to think of it back in the car, I realized did I just give a miss on the 'green tea' ones. Arghhh~

Flashing out my K800i again... I went snapping snapping around the shop, goodness the boss doesn't even mind my camera going around peeping into their kitchen. Got to try this when you'll pass by.....




1 Comments:

Blogger liveyrdream said...

Hi, I was doing a search on Tau Sar Piah in Singapore and came to yours...

Pls feel free to drop by the 611 Tau Sar Piah blog! :)

http://www.611tausarpiah.blogspot.com/

Have a GREAT day ahead of yoU! :)

11:28 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter