Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 9月 24, 2006

Flu Bomb DROPPED!!!

aHHHH Choooooooo~

"Down came another one" my sister laughed at me across the dining hall. Oh boy there's been this stupid flu virus spreading around my neighbourhood recently, causing almost, & almost everyone in town is down with a sore throat + running tap nose!

I still cannot believe this flu thing is catching that fast onto everyone. I stepped into the dining hall, made myself a double dose of vitamin C drink and walked away... "Flizzzzzz~" ah the drink sure tasted powerfully sour with the double dose C suppliments.

Being a sensitive allergic to dusts and maybe some other furry stuffs, it's always a difficult choice to decide whether my running nose is due to catching a cold or 'ganna' aggitated by those dusts! A thin line seperates them!

No matter what, hope everyone take good care of themselves......

PS: Today buy a new toy! hehehehe, I'll flash it out sooon!



0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter