Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期日, 10月 01, 2006

ORD LOHHHH~

Having to stay all the way to almost 8pm in camp for my last day serving my NS, I was pretty relieved now sitting down at CCK MRT station waiting for my train. Boy, reflecting on these past three months had well emotionally oriented but still it passed by so swiftly and I can't help to tell myself its time to collect the old mindset and be ready to begin my new chapter the following Monday.... Which's my first day in NATSTEEL.

The thing I wish to say is not many people can serve NS two different times, and in two different nature of work. I was pretty much a jungle assualt force during my teenage years, well after my graduation back there now, I was simply serving as a normal office clerk. While both had its fun times and not so fun times, I can tell straight this time round is much much more enjoyable! The boss was a good gentleman type, while many cheeky colleages in the office together with me. So, I wanted to express my greatest gratitude to Cpt Toh, for really looking out for me. And not forgetting my new-found best friend Darren whom we share many common views on stuffs (except for woman).... While its super nice to know the rest of the people like Tim, Bryan, Jason, Sherman, Marrilyn, Smith, Harresh, Frank, Chief Chang (all best in he rexpedition around the world), etc.......

Time to take the green off and put on the working suit, say maybe for the next 30++ years lol~







0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter