Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期三, 10月 04, 2006

Today I threw a childish temper upon myself, and for a few minutes I though to myself just lets give up on my job... Childish isn't it? I even held myself in the toilet for about awhile for waking up my bloddy idea. I always don't learn to take things slowly & ended up giving myself alot to swallow thus leading to extreme stress FELT....

Luckily, for anyone like me & feeling this way. I'm so grateful Jill is there for me, meeting her at JP and a slow stroll along the malls did lighten up my spirit. She sort of knew how to handle me better and better, and she always have her secret formula to help me chill it down.

I'm dashing into everything to rushly... Eager to perform yet feeling too restraint of those things to catch up while others knew so much of already, but one thing is those people had been hanging around that place for say at least 3 years type~

Ok, like many other peers whom had advise, "you really got to take it step by step". I stop, listen, think and hey the bell do ring in my head.... I have to have something to hold on to working everyday, and everyone do as well this way. Some may persist because of weekends, because of prospects, and even short event like what to do after work?

For me, planning for weekends is a great motivation to me! Same goes to the daily after-work-activities I plan for myself now.... Making the light see-able at the end of the tunnel (day) works pretty well....

KEEP FIGHTING~

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter