Brianc '的' place

brianc culture states: Do not accept the roles that society foists on you. Re-create yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience. Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define it for you. Incorporate dramatic devices into your public gestures & actions - your power will be enhanced & your character will seem larger than life.

星期一, 9月 18, 2006

Go the extra miles for Toilet?

Bidet? What's a Bidet anyway I thought to myself while performing my bombing exercise in the washroom at the Alexendra hospital. Boy am I finding more & more interesting things around the compound each and everyday. While I concentrated on the mission bombing aka shitting, I learnt new skills!

"How to use a bidet!" Basically consist of three easy steps, 1) make sure you are actually sitting on the bowl, 2) turn on the switch, 3) enjoy the washing... The very downside of this interesting invention is the disability to adjust the temperature of the washing water. But the cool chilling running water that washes the ass is cool enough~

When I'm done with everthing and ready to go, I thought it might be fun to share this encounter with those who visited my blog! I took the effort to take some pictures after washing my hands with the soap outside and walking in back the cubicle again snapping my way around. Plus making sure I got into one that smells better with their auto-timed release air refresher (in rose favor)...



0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter